- identifying, commissioning, briefing and managing authors and freelance editors,
- scheduling and overseeing schedules,
- preparing and overseeing budgets,
- liaising with in-house project teams,
- recovering troubled projects.
- concept development and shaping,
- developmental editing (including restructuring and rewriting),
- versioning and repurposing existing content,
- coaching authors and editors.
- market research,
- competitor analysis,
- setting up best practice documentation and workflows.
- general English and exam material for secondary school students (print and digital),
- rewriting existing manuscripts,
- writing (and delivering) talks/webinars/tutorials.