With over 25 years’ experience in ELT, half of which has been in secondary publishing, I help publishers and authors create high-quality ELT content. I have a proven track record of managing and producing commercially successful, multi-level print and digital projects for a range of international markets and age groups.
- Able to analyse print and digital materials from the point of view of a teacher, learner and publisher
- Expert in the English language curricula in schools in numerous European countries including the Polish Grade 8 and Matura exam guidelines
- Able to establish and nurture effective working relationships with other editors, sales and marketing teams, and authors
- Able to adapt to changing circumstances and work to tight deadlines
- Working knowledge of Adobe Reader DC, Adobe InCopy, JIRA, Alfresco, QuickBase, Google Docs, iPortfolio Spindle Books, VitalSource FLOE® and Bookshelf, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Bilingual English/Polish speaker